To All Lakeland Customers:
You are a valued Lakeland Automall Guest and we appreciate your business and the trust you’ve placed in us over the years. As we face the challenge of COVID-19 we want you to be aware of the measures we’re taking to protect the well-being of our employees, our Guests and our community.
If you are looking for a vehicle, we would be happy to bring you a vehicle to you for a test drive or purchase. All of our vehicles and specials are listed on all of our websites. Please remember that your purchase can take place without coming to the dealership. www.LakelandAutomall.com www.LakelandFord.com www.LakelandHyundai.com www.LakelandGenesis.com
If you need to have your vehicle serviced and you cannot come to the dealership, please ask and we can arrange for it to be picked up, serviced and returned to you. Please call to discuss options for pick-up, delivery and mobile service 863-583-9234. www.LakelandAutoService.com
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and Florida Department of Health statements to ensure we are following all guidelines.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness and Safety
We have activated additional measures regarding hygiene and cleanliness beyond our routine cleaning during a normal flu season and are taking these measures:’
Personal Hygiene, Social Distancing & Dealership Cleaning:
- Employees are practicing frequent hand washing with soap and water for 20 seconds or longer and adhering to recommended social distancing practices.
- Employees are required to adhere to a minimum 5’ rule when standing in close proximity to any guests, colleagues and vendors.
- All non-essential dealership personnel are asked to work from home.
- Employees are required to stay home if sick, avoid contact with people who are sick and are requested to stay home for 14 days if they have traveled on any cruise liner, traveled by air or visited outside the United States.
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been installed throughout each dealership for Guests and employees.
- The frequency of complete dealership and vehicle cleaning has been increased, and we are using protocols and products effective against viruses.These include public spaces, high-touch areas, personal work spaces, counters, desks & keyboards, doors & door handles, bathrooms, and vehicle keys, steering wheels and door handles, and any spaces where employees work “behind the scenes”.
- A disinfection and cleaning of your vehicle is completed upon any service arrival and delivery.
- Additional cleaning teams have been hired to continually clean dealerships throughout the day.
- For your convenience we are providing at home test drives (CLICK HERE) and trade appraisals with complete online transaction processing. We will bring your new vehicle to your home or business and have the final paperwork ready for you. Complete your new purchase quickly, easily and conveniently. Buying your new vehicle has never been easier. CLICK HERE – BUY ONLINE NOW
Lakeland Automall Management is on stand-by 24/7 to support our dealerships and coordinate additional efforts should they become necessary.
Meeting the Needs of Every Customer
Lakeland Automall is open for business including: sales, service, parts, body shop and our Internet Sales Department who is prepared to help any Guest who desires to purchase a vehicle online from the comfort of their home or office.
Lakeland Automall Internet Sales and Finance Department Capabilities:
- Manage your complete vehicle transaction using website, text, phone and email.
- Request a virtual test drive or product features video presentation.
- Request a test drive vehicle be delivered to your home or office.
- Request a trade appraisal at your home or office.
- Complete online financing applications online.
- Conduct a complete vehicle delivery process, including all paperwork from your home or office.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate the current situation and will remain open for business to take care of your Sales, Service, Parts and Body Shop needs.